Amite School Center Admission/Enrollment Policy
1. Parents should call the school and schedule a tour (students in grades 7-12 are required to attend the tour).
2. The following items are required before admission can be finalized:
a. Copy of Immunization Compliance (MS Form 121)
b. Copy of Birth Certificate
c. Copy of Social Security Card
d. Copy of most recent report card (if applicable)
e. Copy of most recent Standardized test scores: Stanford, ACT, ACT Aspire, and/or MCT. (if applicable)
f. Copy of discipline records (if applicable)
g. Complete a grade level assessment test for grades 2-8. (A school official must be present for the testing.)
h. Students in grades 9-12 must have an overall average of 75 or above to be considered for admission. After the first semester new seniors will not be considered for admission.
3. Prospective students must meet all other ASC Handbook requirements.
4. All registration fees must be paid in full.
5. All first-time enrollees are subject to a 9 week probation period. If any major incidents take place during the probation period the student may be asked to leave ASC.
Please note that all tuition and fees paid to Amite School Center are non-refundable.